Shakun.co.in is a property of Shakun & Company (Services) Pvt Ltd, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 112-113, Gagandeep Building, 12 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008.
Information we collect:
- Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country, and IP address.
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address, and payment method when you buy a subscription with us. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner Razor Pay.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, the duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed, or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways:
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register on our website. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies, and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use the information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a subscription you purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use the information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use the information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based on your preferences.
- We use the information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use the information for security purposes. We may use the information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use the information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or packages we think you might find interesting.
- We use the information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a subscription.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
How we keep your information safe
- Through Technical measures such as password protection, encryption, and scanning for attacks.
- Through Organizational measures such as limiting access to particular staff.
- Through Physical measures such as keeping secure data on servers in a locked or restricted room
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt-out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Updates to this policy
In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India.
SHAKUN & COMPANY (SERVICES) PVT. LTD.